ALL ABOUT ME
ALL ABOUT ME:
My name is Maria Garcia Prieto. I'm 12 years old. my birthday it's the30 of May. I live in Sant Cugat.I have two siblings, one sister, Blanca that is the oldest, she's 15 yeras old, and my brother, Marc the younguer, he's 9 yeras old. At my free time I usually read books, watches movies, surf, play with my siblings, cook desserts , crafts and do others fun things. At school my favourite subject are Music and Art. the subject that I hate the most is P.E., Spanish and Biology. My school called Thau S.C.
I've ttravelled to some places very pretty like: Miami, Zamora, País Basc, Tenerife, Paris...I love animals, especially dogs and cats. I want to have 2 (one of each) but my parents, especially my mum, don't let me anyone. Finally my favourite colour is blue and my favourite number is 7.
Comentaris
Publica un comentari a l'entrada